Give us your feedback or get help!
The following adjustments can be made to create your dream winter animation:
- Full Screen on: let the snow animation run over the entire browser window.
- Full Screen off: enter the ID of a div-element where the snow effect shall take place.
- Snow Amount: adjust the amount of falling snow. In combination with the Rate of Fall you can optimize the animation to improve the performance on weaker-performing devices .
- Turbulence: determine the degree of turbulence in your snow animation - from completely vertically falling snowflakes to fast whirling snowflakes.
- Rate of Fall: Configure the speed of your snow fall. This setting can also be used to optimize your snow animation for use on low-performance devices in combination with the Snow Amount.
- Background Mist: switch the Mist layer on or off
- Background Image: select a background image or leave the background empty.
- Thunderstorm: turn the dynamic lightning effect to achieve a thunderstorm impression on or off.